BYU vs OU

Rise and Shout the COUGARS were Out!!! Ohhhhh yes, thanks to Todd Groberg, Steve and I not only were able to go to the BYU vs OU game but we had INCREDIBLE seats. For me the game was awesome for Steve... not so much!!! Why you might ask after all my husband did play for BYU on their volleyball team and won them a National Championship. Oh no he was cheering for OU. I fear saying this for the kickback I might receive but he claims it is his growing up pride that kept him cheering for OU. I just think he felt bad for them and was cheering on the underdog like the kind hearted person he is. The Cougs did not disappoint! I was extremely nervous for them expecially in the AMAZING stadium they were playing in. Jerry Jones definitely did it right in the new Dallas Cowboys Stadium. As a mentioned we had great seats but even so we had a hard time not watching from the gigantic HD screen in front of us. It was a great game and BYU played great!! It was such a treat to enjoy even afterwards with the big WIN, maybe next time Steve!!!



No comments: