Baby girl is TWO

"Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body."
I read this statement and I couldn't agree more. My little princess is growing up so quickly. We have been having so much fun together maybe even too much because she has a serious case of separation anxiety. We went to visit my family in Utah for a couple of weeks and I couldn't leave her side without a serious meltdown. Just to come and get her out of the car seat she would repeat several times, "Come get me mom, come get me mom," in a partial plea and crying. Not that it made me to sad to have her dote on her mom but I think the cousins were about fed up by the time we left.
She was very excited for her birthday. She would tell everyone, "My birthday is coming up!" On the day of her birthday we sang to her in bed and her first response to us was, "can I open my presents from Grandma and Grandpa." She had a perfect princess, pink, eat as much sugar as I can, sing, dance, presents, birthday day!!! Now we are moving on to the I"m two year!!

2 comments:

Nigbur Family said...

Tawns you have a beautiful little girl! Happy Birthday to her! Isn't it so sad how fast they grow! BTW my hubby was too stoked about the BYU game too. In fact, I have never seen him have to get off the couch because he couldn't contain himself. I have to say he was way more entertaining to watch then the game. Then again, I didn't go to BYU.

Honeycombs said...

Well, glad to see some updates on here. It is fun to have a two year old and all their independance. She is beautiful and I am excited to see how long she can hold on to that blonde hair.
How fun to go to the game we were excited just to be watching it from home.