Quick Trip Home

Since I was able to go home for Evelyn's funeral I was able to spend some quick time with family and friends. My parents were so great and came down to Utah to hang out with Isabella and I. We were able to meet up with Melissa and Lucas for an afternoon at the Discovery Center. An afternoon only brushed the surface of all that the Discovery Center has to offer. It was wonderful and Isabella loved all of it. We went to the water tunnels, the horse, and the blocks; only a few of the many activities.

I was also able to see all of my siblings and some of their families. It was awesome to be with them all. Then we headed up to Idaho for a couple of days. I was able to see friends that I haven't seen since I was pregnant. It was great to be able to reconnect with them. I can't wait to see them again when I come home before Christmas. My parents have also purchased some new horses and so we were able to ride them while I was home. Isabella was in heaven and screamed when we took her off. She could have hugged and talked to them for hours. It was so fun to watch!

Being home for such an event and having my family and friends around reminded me how grateful I am to have been born in the DeMordaunt family and raised in Idaho with such awesome friends.

1 comment:

Nigbur Family said...

These are all such great picts! It was soooo good to see you! I love ya!