Styx



Steve and I had the awesome opportunity to see Styx in concert in Muskogee, OK VIP. It was INCREDIBLE!! We were in a smaller auditorium with only about 300 people and about 20 feet away was Styx. And did I mention that it was all free... yes I said free. Steve and I "Sailed Away" to this non - "Grand Illusion" for two awesome full hours. I could have stroked Tommy Shaw over and over but I just watched other women do so and held on tight to Steve. It was such a treat and I loved every single minute.

1 comment:

Honeycombs said...

I am glad to see that you are back on your blog. I thought you must have started a new one and left this one because I found it and wrote a comment. Bella is so cute and so tall for just turning one.
Do you ever see or talk to Michele? My email is jamiecombs@earthlink.net and you can send me your address and phone number so we can catch up.
Jamie