Harper - Fast Friends

Proud Pops!











Harper Finn Ellison came into the world 7 weeks after Isabella. This was our first opportunity to meet him. He is not only so cute but Isabella's future body guard. She was so mesmerized and wanted to hug, kiss, touch, and talk to him. It was so fun to finally meet him and catch up with Brian and Suzzette. Our social outings together have definitely changed it is take out now and discussions on feeding, sleeping, and shooting poop! We are so glad that they have joined the baby world with us. Many more exciting stories and events still to come. Yahoo for Harper!!

4 comments:

Tennille said...

HI TONZ...it was so good to see your fun family!!! I love the clips! Love ya, Tennille

Honeycombs said...

Hi Tawnya,

Merissa and I have been trying to track you down forever. My sister finally talked me into doing the blog thing and it made me think you might do it too. Well your daughter is beautiful and I am happy to hear you guy finally got married.

Jamie O'Brien Combs

Unknown said...

TAWNYA!!! Jamie wins the Sherlock game for finding you...we've been wondering where you are and what you've been up to all these years. You're baby is soooo cute!

I don't have a blog but you can check out my website: merissawilson.com Let's talk soon. Love you!

Merissa

Martha said...

Tawnya,
I found you...not sure how, but it's fun to see your family. What a cute baby! Hey, just wanted to tell you Ive thought about you and Steve after I heard about Hugh McCutcheon and his in-laws. Not sure if you knew his wife or not, but hope you guys are doing well.